Eoin Walker and Emma Slator
WEM’s Trauma Lead London Paramedic Eoin Walker interviews colleague Emma Slator about her experience of working on the frontline response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Your experiences of fear in the community around this disease
- Your experiences of communicating in PPE and navigating that
- Your perceptions of how staff have navigated this time
- How it has affected you as a person – has it altered your family dynamic, personal interactions
- How you feel you can remain positive in the light of a pandemic
- Fluctuating demand levels & adapting to these
- Any psychological resilience that you’ve had to infer to patients or others
This interview can be listened to as a podcast at WEMCAST.