Leading Through a Crisis: Lessons from the military.
WEM Academy Live Session: “Leading in a Crisis: Lessons from the military and how you can apply the 10 Principles of War to the clinical frontline.
Nick Francis former military commander and Engineer who severed for 16 years as an officer in the British army. He has done operational tours in the Balkans, Iraq and Afghanistan, emergency flood response in the UK, and post-earthquake recovery in Nepal.
The session will draw heavily on Nick’s military training, the experience of pandemic response in West Africa, and his work with major UK companies to drive rapid organisational and behavioural change.
Join us and learn about:
- The “10 Principles of War” for leading in any crisis situation
- Unlocking your team’s technical abilities using tools that underpin these principles
- A range of leadership tools which are directly applicable in crisis situations
- Understand the practical application of selected tools in clinical settings via the Q&A
- Developing a personal action plan to improve their ability to function and lead during a crisis