What has lead to a climate of fear in frontline healthcare?
- What has lead to a climate of fear in frontline healthcare
- What it is we are all afraid of
- Why being courageous is not about heroism or being fearless
- Some of Kathy’s most challenging clinical dilemmas
- How you can be sued twice and practice with even more courage than before
- Perfectionism and when this meets the reality of coalface healthcare
- How do I know when confidence becomes overconfidence?
- The power of self-compassion
- Whether appraisal is a valuable tool for self-awareness or an endless paper machine of competent doctors proving they are competent
- How you can explore fear and courage within your own clinical team
Listen as a podcast on the WEMCAST Channel